If you are applying or are enrolled as a degree-seeking student at Albizu University (AU), the Financial Aid Office can provide you with information on financial assistance, including how to apply for scholarships, work opportunities, grants, and loan programs available to qualified students. Financial aid is designed to help students meet the direct and indirect costs of their education, such as tuition, fees, books, and supplies.
Funds for scholarships and grants are awarded on the basis of specific criteria, depending on the funding source. They do not have to be repaid. Grants are often based on a student’s financial needs, while scholarships are usually based on merit.
Loans and work-study programs are considered self-help assistance since you will need to repay the loans or work to earn money during your studies. Student loans have low interest rates and repayment typically does not begin until after you graduate. Work-study programs involve working on-campus or at selected off-campus sites.
Please see the links below for information on specific financial aid opportunities and processes.
- Apelacion PAS
- Como aceptar o rechazar el Prestamo Directo
- V1 Dependent Verificaction Worksheet 2020-2021
- V1 Independent Verification Worksheet 2020-2021
- V4 Dependent Student 2020 - 2021
- V4 Independent Student 2020-2021
- V5 Dependent Verification Worksheet-Educ Purpose 2020-2021
- V5 Independent Verification Worksheet - Educ Purpose 2020-2021