If you are applying or are enrolled as a degree-seeking student at Albizu University (AU), the Financial Aid Office can provide you with information on financial assistance, including how to apply for scholarships, work opportunities, grants, and loan programs available to qualified students. Financial aid is designed to help students meet the direct and indirect costs of their education, such as tuition, fees, books, and supplies.
Funds for scholarships and grants are awarded on the basis of specific criteria, depending on the funding source. They do not have to be repaid. Grants are often based on a student’s financial needs, while scholarships are usually based on merit.
Loans and work-study programs are considered self-help assistance since you will need to repay the loans or work to earn money during your studies. Student loans have low interest rates and repayment typically does not begin until after you graduate. Work-study programs involve working on-campus or at selected off-campus sites.
Please see the links below for information on specific financial aid opportunities and processes.
- SAP Appeal Forma (PR only) 2021
- Como aceptar o rechazar el Préstamo Directo
- V4 Student 2021-22
- V5 Dependent Verification Worksheet-Educ Purpose 2021-2022
- V5 Independent Verification Worksheet - Educ Purpose 2021-2022
- Guia para completar la FAFSA 2021-2022
- Guía para completar entrevista de entrada al préstamo estudiantil
- Guía para completar pagaré maestro MPN
- Guía para completar entrevista de salida
- Forma Nómina Estudio y Trabajo Institucional
- Forma Nómina Estudio y Trabajo Federal
- Formulario de Entrevista de Salida (PR)
- Formulario Solicitud Prestamo de Padres
- Formulario Solicitud Prestamo Graduado
- Formulario Solicitud Prestamo Subgraduado