Albizu University (AU) has a long-standing tradition of collaborating and partnering with other national and international institutions, as well as with professional associations and societies to provide real opportunities for our academic community.
We are open to and thrive on mutually beneficial partnerships and collaborations that result in advantages and benefits to our academic community. Joint working agreements, together with a diversity of partner organizations, allow us to grow.
Over 15 formal collaborative agreements are now in place. Some of them provide students enrolled at other post-secondary institutions with the opportunity to be pre-admitted to our under-graduate and graduate programs or make extensive use of Albizu University courses and educational services to help them complete their degrees.
Educational partnerships provide real opportunities. Examples of these partnerships are the Consorcio de Bibliotecas Metropolitanas (COBIMET) Partnership, an information portal for students, teachers and librarians aimed at promoting learning and teaching information skills.
Credit transfer arrangements have been made through established agreements with the University of Puerto Rico, Cayey Campus as well as with the Universidad del Sagrado Corazón. These grant program graduates a specific number of credits toward particular bachelor’s or master’s degrees at Albizu University.
If you want to learn more about the different types of partnerships in which we are engaged and the educational opportunities available to you, contact our Admissions Office, calling free of charge:
Phone 305-593-1223, ext. 137
San Juan Campus
787-725-6500 ext. 1521
We have collaborative partnership agreements, among others, with the following institutions:
- HETS - Hispanic Educational Technology Services - HETS is the first bilingual consortium dedicated to serving the higher education needs of the fast-growing Hispanic communities.
- COBIMET- Consorcio de Bibliotecas Metropolitanas - an information portal for students, teachers and librarians aimed at promoting learning and teaching information skills.
- CREAD - Inter-American Distance Education Consortium - CREAD is a non-profit distance education consortium dedicated to developing distance education at an inter-American level through inter- institutional cooperation.
- APPR - Asociación de Psicología de Puerto Rico
- ACUPPR - Asociación de Colegios y Universidades Privadas de Puerto Rico
- Sloan-C - The Sloan Consortium - Sloan-C is the leading professional online learning society devoted to advancing quality e-Education learning into the educational mainstream through the community. Sloan-C provides access to high quality e-Education to individuals, institutions, professional societies and the corporate community. Originally funded by the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, Sloan-C is now a non-profit 501(c)(3), member-sustained organization.