Goals, Objectives and Philosophy
Carlos Albizu University fosters the following organizational values:
- At CAU, “love reaches beyond knowledge.”
- Excellence in academic programs and services
- The development of integral and humanistic qualities in our students is the essence of CAU
- Respect for diversity
- Commitment to social responsibility
- Actualization and integration of knowledge with technological advances
- Ethical behavior at all organizational levels
- Commitment to the development of our human resources
- Openness to the participation of the academic community
- Operational transparency and administrative efficiency
Carlos Albizu University seeks to develop professionals who are:
- Trained in the integration of theory and practice in their chosen field of study.
- Trained to be sensitive to the cultural realities of different ethnic groups.
- Trained with emphasis on ethical norms and professional standards.
- Trained in such a manner that encourages them to achieve personal growth and development as a lifelong process.
- In fulfillment of institutional goals, Carlos Albizu University follows a long tradition of academic excellence, innovative educational policies and commitment to the community.