You must complete an online application and all required documents as outlined on the Admissions checklist as well as paying your non-refundable application fee. All agreements must be signed by a parent or legal guardian if you are younger than 18 years of age.
- You are encouraged to visit our campus before enrolling.
- Even though all courses and exams are in Spanish, you must have reasonable reading, writing and speaking skills in English. English abilities will be determined through the University's admission interview process.
- You must complete financial arrangements prior to starting classes. If applicable, financial aid applications must be completed.
- Conditionally admitted students may become eligible for Title IV federal financial aid once they meet the criteria established by the University for the removal of the conditional status.
- Students returning to the University are considered fully accepted at enrollment.
- F1 Visas will not be issued for international students accepted conditionally by their academic programs.
Admission Requirements by Academic Programs:
Admission Important Documents