You must complete an online application and all required documents as outlined on the Admissions checklist as well as paying your non-refundable application fee. International students are required to submit an official evaluation of his/her academic credentials by a recognized agency specialized in this activity. All agreements must be signed by a parent or legal guardian if you are younger than 18 years of age.
- You are encouraged to tour the campus and/or online learning environment before enrolling.
- At the Miami campus all courses are taught in English. You must be able to speak, read, and write English fluently. English abilities will be determined through the University's interview, application process, and placement exam.
- You must complete financial arrangements prior to starting class. If applicable, financial aid applications must be completed.
- Conditionally admitted students may become eligible for Title IV federal financial aid once they meet the criteria established by the University for the removal of the conditional status.
- As per federal regulations, F1 Visas cannot be issued to international students accepted conditionally by their academic programs.
Admission Requirements by Academic Programs:
Admission Important Documents: